Would you like to be part of a high impact project?
Do you consider yourself a person with initiative and high learning skills?
Do you like to work goal-oriented and are you good at detailing processes and tasks?
Join to PandaGo and become in the best Project Operations Specialist to handle client operation projects within the company. This is important because it is the center of our customer success formula.
- Promote, contribute and coordinate client operation projects with Sales KAM’s and the delivery of the service and product purchased.
- Develop project plans and monitor compliance with the plan and schedules. Execute the project planning and manage the completion of all the tasks involved. Thoroughly control the service quality of each project's tasks.
- Onboard clients on all the project needs and Software that assists the daily operations with the clients.
- Provide the collaborators with the tools and resources necessary
- Manage multiple projects/initiatives simultaneously, proactively soliciting stakeholder input, providing appropriate updates and communications, and following up with team members as needed to ensure project delivery on time and high quality.
- Monitor and track project tasks, deadlines, and KPIs, providing visibility to team members as appropriate.
- Ensure operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
- Formulate strategic, and operational objectives by evaluating daily key performance indicators and developing improvement needs.
- Motivate, encourage and get the involvement of the members of their services.
- Guarantee the correct relationship with the transversal areas of the project, aligning expectations with client, partner and company stakeholders involved.
- Ensure the productivity of the project by effectively managing the critical success factors defined such as performance , deadlines, and results, etc.
- Forecast requirements and manage a budget; schedule expenditures and manage cost; analyse variances; initiate corrective actions. Plan effective strategies for the financial well-being of the company.
- Encourage a close and trusting relationship with the client, making win-win-oriented decisions and ensuring profitability for both companies.
- Develop the appropriate tasks in commercial matters to continue growing in the market, taking advantage of the experience and knowledge acquired, by being proactive when it comes to raising ideas, challenges and solutions.
- Take tactical decisions in case of unforeseen contingencies, by being proactive when it comes to providing solutions and improvements to the Service
At PandaGo we help create sustainable cities, making it easy for any company to adopt electric mobility solutions for its activity and its employees.
PandaGo is a technology company in the B2B sustainable mobility space. Headquartered in Madrid, Spain and expanding throughout Europe, our “Fleet-as-a-Service” turnkey solution integrates a zero-emissions vehicle rental marketplace with self-developed software for managing multi-vehicle & multi-supplier fleet operations as well as outsourced electrification strategy & fleet management services.
We have delivered to our customers hundreds of EVs, avoiding the emission of more than 1.000 tons of CO2. It would take over 100.000 trees to convert that amount of CO2 to oxygen in a year… and this is only the beginning!
We have three main objectives:
100% Sustainable Urban Mobility
Build the leading B2B electric mobility Platform
Build the best team with a great culture that attracts talent.
During 2023 we are going to keep developing our platform and we’ll grow internationally. Due to this, we are looking for the most talented professionals, capable of changing the world for the better.
Do you want to make a positive impact? Do you dare to be part of the change? Our mission needs the best people and surely you are one of them.